The Eagles to perform Nov. 13 at Thompson-Boling Arena

Joe Walsh, Timothy B. Schmit, Don Henley and Glenn Frey, from left, of The Eagles will hit Thompson-Boling Arena in November.

Photo by James Glader, James Glader

Iconic California rock band the Eagles will perform at Thompson-Boling Arena on Wednesday, Nov. 13.

Tickets are $40, $65, $95 and $149.

The band - which features Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Timothy B. Schmit and Joe Walsh - will perform classic hits as well as songs from their documentary "History of the Eagles."

The veteran band's albums include some of the best-selling releases of all time, including "Hotel California," "Greatest Hits 1971-1975" and "Eagles Greatest Hits, Volume 2." They had many hit singles in the 1970s, including the No. 1 songs "Best of My Love," "One of These Nights," "New Kid in Town," "Hotel California" and "Heartache Tonight."

Tickets for the show will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Friday, July 19. Tickets will be available at all Knoxville Tickets Outlets or by calling 865-646-4444 or 877-995-9961.

American Express Cardmembers will be able to buy tickets earlier, from 10 a.m. Monday, July 15, through 10 p.m. Thursday, July 18.

© 2013 Knoxville.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

celiafate writes:

the band that put America to sleep in the 80's.

NealHanna writes:

A wise dude once said, "Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the f*ckin' Eagles, man!"

rebargirl writes:

That's okay...that means there will be two less people between me and the stage! :)

Suttree_wannabe writes:

I'm with you Rebargirl, at least now I can actually afford to go see them!

CombatEng44 writes:

in response to Suttree_wannabe:

I'm with you Rebargirl, at least now I can actually afford to go see them!

Yep! A band ya can sit back and enjoy. Saw them last time in Knoxville.

stevefrommemphis writes:

in response to CombatEng44:

Yep! A band ya can sit back and enjoy. Saw them last time in Knoxville.

They were in Knoxville in 1979 or 1980. Have they been back since?

kelleysnyder#265259 writes:

Yes, they were here several years ago promoting "Long Road Out of Eden". Great concert!

LouisVol writes:

Saw them in Louisville this past Saturday night... they put on a great show.

tnhiker (Inactive) writes:

How many CD's and DVD's can we purchase for the price of a couple of tickets? Excuse me all you people with money to blow (probably your parents' money), but I'll make a smarter investment with my musical entertainment dollars.

jbw writes:

Marry Me Don Henley!!!! lol

voyagerdjc248#254895 writes:

Still one of the best bands on the planet. Saw them last time--fantastic. But at these prices, I can see why the Am Ex cardholders might be some of the only ones to afford them!

rainbow6 writes:

In my opinion ....This is the greatest group of singer/ songwriters and performers in my life time.
I would love to hear them and see them in person but....I will leave it to others to fill Thompson Bolling Arena....and It will be filled!

jernest1 writes:

in response to tnhiker:

Those of us who grew up listening to The Eagles probably don't have parents anymore, kiddo.

Suttree_wannabe writes:

in response to tnhiker:

You're right, I live with my parents. But it's because they're old and have moved in with me at my house! "your parents' money"? Wrong generation, that would be you younger folks...