Restaurant health scores for the week of July 21
Published 7/22/2014 at 12:51 p.m. 0 comments
Two restaurants received scores above 95 this week
Nationwide fruit recall issued over possible listeria contamination
Published 7/22/2014 at 11:31 a.m. 0 comments
Fruit recall due to possible listeria contamination.
Glass Bazaar to host July 28 cooking class
Published 7/22/2014 at 9:18 a.m. 0 comments
Chef Ron Watkins to teach class at the Glass Bazaar
Grub Scout: SoKno's Round Up Restaurant delivers classic country cooking
Published 7/21/2014 at 3:53 p.m. 0 comments
The Grub Spouse and I don't often venture into SoKno on restaurant business, but after hearing a friend speak positively about his recent experience at Round Up Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor, we were intrigued enough to go give the ...
Rib class offered at Dead End BBQ
Published 7/21/2014 at 2:38 p.m. 0 comments
Tips and techniques of preparing competition style ribs to be taught on July 26.
Red ripe tomatoes are being celebrated this week
Published 7/21/2014 at 11:35 a.m. 0 comments
Regional happenings for this week include sampling, cooking and canning tomatoes.
Celebrity Chef Tour stops in Asheville, N.C.
Published 7/20/2014 at 9:00 a.m. 0 comments
The James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour will be in Asheville, N.C. on Sept. 10.
Slow Food Knoxville to host Canning Workshop
Published 7/18/2014 at 3:20 p.m. 0 comments
Tomato canning workshop at Plaid Apron hosted by Slow Food Knoxville
One day shrimp special at Echo Bistro
Updated 7/18/2014 at 2:30 p.m. 0 comments
A special shrimp dinner to be served at Echo Bistro and Wine Bar.
Baconfest to be held in Johnson City
Published 7/18/2014 at 11:44 a.m. 0 comments
The Third Annual Tri-Cities Baconfest will be held in Johnson City
Contest guidelines available for Tennessee Valley Fair
Published 7/18/2014 at 10:19 a.m. 0 comments
Info on how to enter Tennessee Valley Fair contests
Four farmers markets are open today.
Published 7/16/2014 at 10:58 a.m. 0 comments
Fresh corn, tomatoes, squash, peaches and melons will be available at today's Farmers' Markets.
Ben & Jerry's praises Knoxville taco
Published 7/15/2014 at 7:38 p.m. 0 comments
Knoxville's Savory and Sweet food truck landed one of its items on a "best of" list from Bonnaroo.
New WDVX radio show to feature local and regional agriculturalists
Published 7/15/2014 at 6:08 p.m. 0 comments
Amy Campbell-Rochelson has a new agricultural concept for a WDVX radio show.
Dean's Restaurant slated to open in Fountain City this fall
Published 7/15/2014 at 4:34 p.m. 0 comments
Dean's Restaurant which operates in Oak Ridge at Historic Jackson Square slated to expand in to Fountain City.
- Newer Stories
- Older Stories
- Apr 30th 2014 Seen at the National Cornbread Festival
- Mar 5th 2014 Girl Scout cookie food recipes
- Feb 12th 2014 Avanti Savoia's chocolate culinary class
- Nov 13th 2013 Naples Italian Restaurant, a…
- Nov 6th 2013 More photos from Cook It Raw BBQ…
- Sep 11th 2013 Former Blackberry Farm chef Dustin…
- Aug 28th 2013 Doc's American Grille
- Jun 21st 2013 Photo gallery: The Cheesecake Factory…
- Jun 13th 2013 Louis' a Fountain City tradition…
- Jul 15th 2012 Consumer tips when shopping at a…
- Apr 13th 2012 Meet the Chef: Jeff Carter of Dancing…
- Sep 15th 2011 Panera adds items to fall menu
- Dec 26th 2013 Tammy Huchison talks about the…
- Jun 22nd 2013 Big Kahuna Wing Eating Competition
- Jun 21st 2012 Meet the Chef: Bruce Bogartz of RouXbarb
- Apr 9th 2012 Meet the Chef: Jeff Carter of Dancing…
- Nov 18th 2011 Meet the Chef: Peter Glander of Ruby…
- Oct 20th 2011 Recipe: Halloween eyeballs
- Oct 4th 2011 Meet the Chef: Amber Lloyd of The…
- Apr 28th 2011 Auction of Regas Restaurant property
- Dec 31st 2010 Last day at Regas Restaurant
- Oct 14th 2010 Meet the Chef: Robert De Binder of…
- Aug 26th 2010 Meet the Chef: Stephen Myers of Regas
- Jul 22nd 2010 Meet the Chef: Shane Robertson of…